Skip to main content

How do I report a streetlight outage?  What if it is always on or just flickers?

If you have seen a streetlight within the Edgemont Community Services District that is malfunctioning in any way, you can complete the online form found in the "Contact Us" section of the website.  Click on Contact Us above.  There are a few different forms available there.  If you select the Streetlight Issue, it will guide you to provide the information we need to request a repair.